Visit Florence with the Inferno app, following in the footsteps of the new Tom Hanks film
An app to discover Florence, following along the itinerary of the Harvard professor, Robert Langdon, protagonist of the best seller by Dan Brown. After last night’s star studded event along the Arno River, the entire film cast and the Director, Oscar winning Ron Howard, are in Firenze for the official presentation of the “Inferno” film in the magnificent Salone dei Cinquecento inside palazzo Vecchio. If you have read Dan Brown’s book, you will know that a key scene of the film was shot in Palazzo Vecchio, where the splendid Vasari fresco is.
By downloading the app “Inferno Florence Guide”, produced by D’Uva and by The Florentine, who wrote the contents, you will be able to follow all the stages of the itinerary covered by the professor, played in the film by Tom Hanks, and discover the most mysterious, hidden and beautiful spots in Florence, from the famous Piazza Duomo to the lesser known Piazzetta Sant’Elisabetta.
As Tom Hanks says in the film that was mainly shot in Florence,“If you know where to look, Florence is a paradise”.
These are the main features of the app:
- Map of Florence with the Dan Brown Inferno locations.
- GPS to locate your position on the map of the city
- 31 listening points, for a total of 1 hours audio tour, spoken by professional actors
- Original photos to help you picture it
- Extra information about each location, such as opening times or ticket offices.
- 100% offline: no internet connection needed, the app works totally offline
DOWNLOAD THE APP